We all know that Aussies love a cruise but now you can ‘own’ the ultimate cruising bragging rights from just $1299* per person in an interior stateroom!
If you love to be amongst the first to experience the latest and greatest in luxury cruising, we have BIG news. The luxurious flagship of Princess Cruises’ 18-ship fleet, the just-launched Majestic Princess, will be homeported in Sydney over the 2018-2019 summer.
To be onboard the largest Princess ship ever to sail in Australian waters, choose your dream cruise from 16 on offer with destinations including Fiji, New Zealand and Tasmania as well as two Asia voyages; between Shanghai and Sydney, and Sydney and Hong Kong.
Majestic Princess embodies 21st century cruising at its most decadent. She serves up 13 dining options including two restaurants with menus designed by Michelin-star chefs, there’s amazing retail therapy in the form of designer shopping, and an awesomely dramatic over-the-ocean glass walkway, the SeaWalk. Adventure on the high seas indeed!
Accommodation is truly luxe, with a wide range of high-end accommodation including suites, Club Class mini-suites and new deluxe balcony rooms.
Fares start from $1299* per person twin share for an interior cabin on a six-night roundtrip cruise to Tasmania departing November 18, 2018. It all goes on sale at 9am on Thursday April 27 so call Holidays of Australia and the World now to secure your dream trip and the ultimate travel bragging rights.
- Length of 6 Olympic swimming pools
- Spoils 3560 guests with absolute luxury
- More than 80% of staterooms have private balconies
- 2 restaurants created by Michelin-star chefs
- Weighs the same as 256 A380 aircraft
- Nearly 1100m2 of retail space including Cartier, Bulgari and Chopard
- 36 suites and 374 mini-suites
– Words by Alison Bennett for Holidays of Australia & the World.